What Is Propylene Glycol?
- Our nicotine liquids are sourced from the world's premier supplier of ecig eliquid. We have 50 different flavours with each one having a its own unique taste. You can re-fill cartridges from any brand of ecigarette with our eliquid.
See our guide on refilling cartridges here
- The advantage of using nicotine fluid over a ready filled cartridge, is that an 20ml bottle should give you the equivalent of over 150 pre-filled DSE084 cartridges (one cartridge = 0.12ml). This makes using fluid far cheaper.
- Electronic Cigarette fluid does not produce smoke of any kind. It produces a vapour primarily made up of Propylene Glycol, Nicotine and flavourings
Propylene glycol is a commonly used organic compound that is recognized as generally safe by most Food and Drug authorities. It is used in food colouring, and flavouring, as an additive to keep food, medicines and cosmetics moist, and in machines that simulate smoke. In ecigs, propylene glycol functions to provide the vapour mist that looks like smoke, but is not the smoke that is produced by smoking a conventional cigarette.A small percentage of eliquid users are sensitive to propylene glycol. If you find that you are sensitive to propylene glycol, you should stop using our eliquid and/or seek medical treatment.
Warning: Keep cartridges and eliquid out of reach from children and pets. Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, and can cause harm. All nicotine cartridges and eliquid must be kept in a safe place and away from children, as the amount of nicotine in a cartridge, if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm and medical assistance should be sought.
- A cartridge should be discarded after it has been re-filled about 10 time or if part of it becomes discoloured.
- Please be advised that nicotine is extremely addictive. Not for use by under 18's or non-smokers.